Cotton Face Mask BT FundraiserSeattle Sundries
100% of proceeds from the sale of these masks will go to a Broadview-Thomson PK-8 Student Support Fund. All sewing labor has been donated. Money from the fund will be used to support BT students in any way needed. Any purchases made for students using these funds will be for students to keep, not loan. Possible examples are:
Learning Materials--books, art supplies, subscriptions to online learning sites
Technology Supplies--wifi boosters, routers, headphones
NOTE: If you need elastic earpieces instead of ties, please message us in the transaction comments. This may add an extra day to shipping time.
- Reusable Face Mask with filter pocket, adjustable aluminum nose strip, and string tie
- Machine washable
- Double layered 100% Cotton provides extra filtration without compromising breathability
- One size fits most
- Non medical grade
- approximately: 3.5" x 7.5”
- tie color may vary, but will always coordinate with fabric color--if you really don't want a tie and need elastic ear straps instead, please message me directly
- Not for hospital or medical use
- Not OSHA certified.
- Follow CDC guidelines for use of masks